Frequently Asked Questions
Locally Owned & Operated since 2014
- All that needs to be done to prepare for your carpet cleaning is to do a light pre-vacuum and move any breakables out of the cleaning areas. We will move and replace most common, movable household furniture on your behalf. According to our business insurance, our technicians cannot safely move pianos, TVs, computers, china cabinets, and other large or fragile items, so please arrange for these items to be moved ahead of time.
The method we use for cleaning is hot water extraction, commonly referred to as steam cleaning. Vivo Carpet Cleaning’s exclusive hot water extraction method removes the toughest, deepest dirt safely and gently. Hot, soft water and a specially formulated cleaning solution are injected deep within the carpet fibers. Then, a powerful suction extracts deep-down dirt, allergens, cleaning solution and 95% of the moisture. It’s the cleaning method most recommended by carpet manufacturers.
- We cannot guarantee that we will remove all spots or stains. There are substances that can permanently discolor the carpet fibers. The age of the carpet and the type of carpet fibers also plays a factor in this. The technician will try to determine if this is the case prior to cleaning but they are not always able to determine this before trying to remove the spots.
- We only use 100% all-natural cleaning products that are powerful enough to lift tough stains and remove odors, yet so harmless that they are safe to drink. We use high-powered cleaning systems that heat our soft water to 220 degrees F so that your carpets are not only clean, but sanitized as well. Then, using our powerful truck mounted systems, we suction the water from your carpet, leaving them dry in 1-3 hours.
- Carpet Manufacturers and indoor air quality specialists recommend getting a professional cleaning at least every 6-12 months. Your carpets, upholstery, and mattresses act as air filters in your home and trap contaminants. These build up and cause greater wear and tear to the fibers and fabrics.
If you are waiting for your carpets to look soiled before cleaning, then you are waiting too long. Schedule your cleaning on a regular cycle to ensure a clean in-home air environment, a longer lifespan for your carpeting, mattresses, and upholstery, and a healthier home overall for your family.
- At Vivo Clean, we know that waiting for your carpet to dry is a huge pain, especially for busy families with children. This is why we specially designed our carpet cleaning equipment to suction more water from the carpet. Our average carpeting cleaning service will require 1-3 hours of dry time. Our competitors will require anywhere between 10-24 hours or more! This long dry time increases chances of water staining, odors, and mildew growth. However, by using Vivo Clean Turbo-Dry process, we can usually have your carpets in “ready-to-use” condition before we leave your home. Applying Scotch Guard will also increase dry times.
We will move and replace most common, movable household furniture on your behalf. According to our business insurance, our technicians cannot safely move pianos, TVs, computers, china cabinets, and other large or fragile items, so please arrange for these items to be moved ahead of time.
- During a pet urine clean we will use a tool called a “water claw” that is designed to remove contaminants from the carpet, the underlay, and even the sub-floor. An ultra-violet light and special glasses are used to help identify urine affected areas.
- As the finishing touch to your thoroughly cleaned carpet and/or upholstery, specially formulated protector can be professionally applied. These products help carpet and upholstery resist soiling from dry dirt, water- and oil-based spills by wrapping each fiber in a protective coating. This extra layer gives you more time to clean up spots and spills before they soak into the fibers, helping you keep your carpet and upholstery looking its best between professional cleanings. Plus, it makes vacuuming and cleaning up spots easier.
Vivo Clean stands behind all of our work. All our cleaning services come with a 30-Day guarantee, giving you time to report any deficiencies or dissatisfactions to our customer support team.
If it is a cleaning concern, the area(s) will be re-cleaned at no charge until satisfaction has been met. If there are items that we simply cannot improve upon, or items that we communicated expectations on before cleaning, these will not fall under our guarantee.
You are able to pay online or on the phone. We accept all credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards. You may also pay by cash or check the day of service, or send a payment via mail. Please do not send cash payments by mail. Call our office to discuss our billing or pay your bill.
The best hands down carpet cleaning service we've ever had! Thank you! Fast professional and very effective! Such a great deal! We're customers for life! We'll see you every six months Brandon!
Brandon did an excellent job cleaning the floors at my business. He is very friendly and professional. I will be using him again in the future.
Brandon got right to work and made my old carpet look like new. I've had a few carpet cleaning companies over the years clean my carpet but, this is the best it's ever look, he was very professional, stopping every once in a while to move his hoses and took extra care not to damage my walls or trim. I highly recommend his services. Hit him up, you won't regret it.